Amusement Park Amusement Park

hm

a lot of it looked like the movie spirited away. kinda slow - couldnt follow much but it was very elegant and artsy :D the music kind of depressed me.

Move or Die! Move or Die!

Great

Great series, Great Game
Also guys. You can see what happens for free
Gibson released the full Move or Die (1&2)
Just go to zapdramatic dot com and play it.

Broken Saints Chapter 1 Broken Saints Chapter 1

boring

so boring. i got bored in the first 10 seconds but i decided to give it a chance and watch it for 2 more minutes but it was STILL boring. my god... it loooks all "masterpieceish" but its soooo boring omg i have a longer attention span to type this than watch that. it barely even moves!

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

yeha

LOL LEMONADES!!

WoW: Two years later 1A WoW: Two years later 1A

Potential

You have potential, but I wouldnt go this direction with it. Sharpen your skills and try again. Here is whats wrong with this movie

Cons:
- Skip Buttons didn't work right
- The sound was horrible

Pluses:
- Had a great storyline (I love warcraft myself)
- Had fairly good graphics.

Dipshitprod responds:

I fixed the skip button, And the sound, I'm a bit new to everything

Swingline Swingline

The $hit

Read above.

Mardi Gras Mardi Gras

Mission Failed

People actually lost life during this storm, "Oh wait those people never visit newgrounds anyway lol", I live in Mobile AL, one of the areas that was struck as well. It seems like you've failed to realize alot. One frame and an audio file was better than this whole flash. If the Hurricane had struck your area and you couldn't find your mother, father, brother (somewhere along those lines) you wouldn't be sitting on your ass making fun of those people, you'd be out looking for them. Then when you find out they are gone for good, well heh. That's The Law of Karma buddy. Put things in perspective before you waste 870KB of Space on Newgrounds.

f0d responds:

Correction: we wasted 2,485.3Kb of space on newgrounds.

And if my family and loved ones disappeared, OF COURSE I would make a flash parody out of it. I mean, who better to parody my awful situation than myself?

Stand Out pt.1 Stand Out pt.1

wtf..... this disgusts me

Dude, what the hell, this is NOT Newgrounds material. It has reference to the shootings of 1987 in Najaf Iraq, this disgusts me man....

Just kidding, it was a good flash.

*Check account BadFurDay* *Check account BadFurDay*

Nothing short of Horrible

I Gave this movie a 3, and i'll tell you why. The pause inbetween everything is way to long, This is what makes your viewers lose interest. You should work on that, also the graphics weren't that great. It's not very detailed or anything like that just shaded partly. The song was very boring, which also would cause viewers to lose interest very quickly. Work on these three elements:
Your sound
Your graphics
And the pause inbetween things.

Fix that and we'll have some good newgrounds material.
Have a nice day

-Wagger

Leuphorie responds:

sure, sure, sure...

A Painful Ending A Painful Ending

broke down

Broke down in tears because I might do this..